Monday, May 28, 2007

I can not control the VOLUME of my TYPING

If you want to get anything done, under no circumstances should you send a help request through e-mail. You will 90% of the time get a form letter response that wasn't edited in any way. If you try to reply to it, it will get bounced around a bunch or just trashed w/out a response.

Part of the reason for this is because people send the most ridiculous shit and they don't include any of the important information that is actually needed to resolve the issue.

"Your good GM,I have do not seal the reading letter,But I now this kind of condition simply does not have the means to see to, also did not know is you issues me,Also must trouble you in your busy work,Really is embarrassed,But I reflected the situation also is continuing,The hope can be solved as soon as possible,Thanks!”

Gee, thanks?

"okay I have a very unique situation and I'll be very straight forward so you'll understand the full concept of the situation... I'm paralysed from neck down and I play wholly with a mouth stick which is a mouse...
what my ask is help with the quest with a quest reward I've long been awaiting please reply with a way I can achieve my goal."

L2Mouthstick. imo. tbh.

"TROUBLE, DAY AFTER DAY, STEADILY WORSENING, ONLY OK AT NITE WHEN THE POPULATION IS LOW... THE SORT OF PERSON READING THIS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE
BUT HIS BOSSES AND DECISION MAKERS ARE GREEDY GRREEEDY FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT.... SPEND ENOUGH TO SUPPORT YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU FAGGOT ASS FAILURES!!! I CAN'T WAIT TIL OBLIVION AND DD ARE HERE (ANYONE INNOCENT OF THIS PROBLEM, ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY, REALLY) EVERONE ABOVE HIM OR HER FUCK OFF FIX THE GAME FIX THE GAME DO YOUR JOB DO YOUR JOB FIX"


Thanks, but my Sunday would be better if I wasn't at work reading horseshit like this over and over and over.

"I was playing and get on my way to what I was before and then I guess I lost connation and wait tell I was abele to log on aging and I lost my connation aging and if I am going to pay 15 a MOUTH then you guys need to fund a better system of play. "

For reals?

“HEllo GM i like to report Kraytos i was in HE STUPID GROUP!
i was on my own and i know if no one around ! if ite drop i get it ...... well this NINJA! ROOLER come close to was in my group .....

1. GM did not even Put 1 god damn hit into mob

2 ,, where was he to be found i was 100hp to deaTH!

3... OH come up when 100hp close to Area around em for loot roll to happen and Win loot! THAT BULL SHIT!"

SORRY Blue item i been farming all day for what him to join for 2 sed NINJA ROLL ME! come on gm

Plz speak t”


Haha, reading this shit brings back memories. HORRIBLE MEMORIES.

No comments: